Life is going well, but that's not really what I'm posting about. Before I get to what I'm really posting about, though, I'll give you a little update. The weekend was crazy. And fun. There was a dance. It was amazing.
...There's the update. It funnels nicely with the 'announcement' I'm making. You see, I've been thinking about this blog a lot lately; more particularly the lameness of this blog. Most of what I talk about is about stuff I do. And my audience either was with me and therefore has no reason to hear me talk about it, or was not with me and either has no interest or feels excluded.
Take the dance. I could have gone on and on about how awesome it was and gone in-depth into the amazing moments and the mortifying ones. But I can't do justice to it for those of you who weren't there and why the heck would you want to hear me talking about it if you were there? So I'm not going to talk about it. Pretty much all I've done is blather on about my little, insignificant life and although its nice to know that so many read it anyway, I feel like I'm wasting your time.
All this, coupled with the fact that I really need to up my concentration on certain aspects of my 'real' life; namely, school and training, I think I'm going to cut back on this thing. A lot.
So here's the idea for going forward: I will be posting once a week, either on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, (please don't kill me if I don't get one up occasionally) and the posts will be more creative and hopefully much more worthwhile. Every once in a time, if something really big happens in my life, like winning the World Championships or getting married, I'll let you know. Promise.
Thanks so much and TTFN,
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment