Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is it really Wednesday?

I was trying to decide whether or not I'd post today, as its only been two days or something since I last was one here, but then my play practice got cancelled and that conveniently decided things for me. So here I am. Yayyyyyyyyy...I guess. Anyway, as you have hopefully by now deduced, this is not a "real" post. At all.

In fact, all I'm here to say is that I really don't have a post for you.

But I have been thinking. Quite a lot. And my thoughts will, if everything turns out, turn into a great many sequential posts. I've had this sort of idea for quite sometime and...

Okay, I might as well get to the point for the dimmer of you. I'm going to tell you a story. If you want to know whether it will be excellent or not, sorry, I really don't know. Also, please get this straight. I'm not writing a book. I'm telling a story, that may seem like a book, because I want to and I think it will be fun. The only reason that I'm sharing it with you is because...well, I guess there two reasons...one, I don't want to just quit this blog, and two, I want to finish at least a third of it.

So.

I will be back next week with the forward. With luck....please wish me it.

But to remind you: it is a simple story, nothing big; just fun. If you end up liking it, good; if you don't, then you can move on and hold your peace.

Don't expect much.

-Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment