Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!!!!!!

Unfortunately for me, its not feeling happy right now.
I feel incredibly sick. My stomach is in shock.
It feels like a bloated pregnant cow,
Please, just take me to the block,
I wanna die,
So I can fly,
Into the sky,
Watch;
 See me try.

...And blah blah blah.


...Am I not a poetic genius?

I crack myself up sometimes; but usually not.

--Oh, I forgot to tell you why my tums is aching. Well, I found out that after not eating since Thurs., eating a SlimJim, candy, a doughnut, part of another doughnut, part of an apple fritter, an apple, some ham, some strawberries, and two bagels, with an occasional deluge of milk thrown in, is not the way to get your stomach reacquainted with the concept of food.

I'm gonna blow guys.

And I don't recommend being in the same county when I do. Its very probably going to be quite messy.

Anyway, I'm gonna go catch some sleep before my sister comes to pick me up for a party. Hopefully that will better my condition. Somewhat.

In other news, my story is coming along and it will be debuting on Wednesday, so stay tuned. Also, today I was crawled upon by an artificially albinofied black widow. On my foot. It was scary. True story.

Till next time,

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(again)
 
-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment