Even though I had decided not to go out on my own, I still wasn't sure whether or not I was right in staying. I still usually felt a disconnect; I still felt like I was stuck in a bog of spiritual mediocrity, never straying much below the x-axis, but at the same time never rising far above it. It seems that that disconnect has passed, though. Now I can truly start working towards being the man I want to be, the man God intends me to be. And as providence would have it, it's the day before Lent. What perfect timing! There could not be a better time to get going, as it were. For, just as it helps to have a running partner or a writing confidant, so it helps to have someone renewing and redoubling their faith as you are; someone to lean on, someone to relate with. And, well, the whole Church is doing that, so I guess that works. ;)
Now I know that was probably totally uninteresting and also a bit personal, but when I came on I really and truly couldn't think of anything else, so you're going to have to deal with it. Unless you skipped over it, which, by the bye, you are totally justified in doing. :)...At least its not as long as my last ones.
Ahhh, I have studying to do, so I should probably get off.
TTFN,
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment