Monday, March 31, 2014

A plethora of typos.

It seems to me that recently the number of typos and mistakes in my posts has ballooned. Although there are a couple of somewhat legitimate excuses/reasons for this, it ultimately comes down to the fact that I'm lazy and I don't preview before I post. All I can say is that I'm sorry and I may start previewing because its getting really bad.

Okay, now that I've gotten all that taken care of, I need to think of something to write about. The only reason I'm on here is because I am overwhelmingly bored. I got up early and did most of my school before mass, and now I have nothing to do...except complain about my back hurting. It feels as if some mischievous something-or-other is inflating a beach ball in the midst of my spinal column and a bursting and snapping feels imminent. I shouldn't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning, paralyzed from the bellybutton on down. Its that bad. But the fight must go on! I must persevere! Further up and further in! *groans nobly in pain with the inspired look of a martyr shining forth from glittering eyes*

Or eye, rather. I went to the eye doctor on Fri. and was told that I was developing a dichloridedical astigmatism in my right eye and will have to start wearing glasses. The only problem with that, though, is the fact that I'm susceptible to migraine headaches and the pressure the glasses would exert on my sinuses would almost definitely make them practically unbearable. In order to rectify that problem I'm developing a special pair of glasses that will decrease the pressure using the principles of magnetism (and magnets.) A quite simple method, I grant, but I am convinced of its effectiveness. And, frankly, genius is often simple, i.e. the invention of the sandwich. 

In other health related news, I tore my rotater-cuff, and have tendinitis in my neck, left ankle, and both elbows. Yes, I do have two elbows. 

 We have now come to the climax of this post.

 *end climax*

Now you are are probably asking yourself at least two questions. One, Why the heck is this dude a triathlete if his body is such a piece of rubbish? And two, What was the point of all this, exactly?

The answer to the latter question will also clear up the first, to some extent, so I will answer the questions out of normal order. The point of this post is actually one word, or rather a clarification and example of it:

***Hypochondriac***

adjective; pertaining to or suffering  from hypochondria, an excessive preoccupation and worry about one's personal health.

noun; a person who worries or talks excessively about his or her health.  


 TTFN.

-Thomas, who just realized that tomorrow is April fool's is tomorrow...its the best....not telling the whole truth is...almost justified. And you are welcome for the reminder.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment