Saturday, March 1, 2014

Awesome slippers.

I returned home a short while ago with a considerable amount of booty. The prize of the day is a pair slipper-shoey things. I've been wanting a pair of them for about a month now because they're so cozy and convenient. Especially for nippy mornings. I'm happy.

For the rest of the post I am going to attempt to not talk about myself. At all. So. What to talk about? Well, there's always the weather, but if you live in close proximity to the totally random person who's writing this blog post, you already know what its like and if you don't live in a close proximity, it doesn't concern you in the least,. Plus, its not like any one of you can do anything that can effect it, so that option can be crossed off the list.

Ok, sorry, but this experiment has proved to be way too hard to carry out, so this post is going to end right now.

Just FYI though, there is a soon-to-be NFL football player who's name is Ha Ha Dixon. No kidding. It just sounds like it should be in one of Key and Peele's East-West bowl videos. It cracked a-certain-person-who-will-remain-unmentioned up when he saw that.

TTFN

-Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment