Friday, February 28, 2014

I want extremely to be at the beach.

Its been pouring rain here for the last 15 hours or so, and its been awesome. Seriously though. Its about time. Anyway, I have a rather strange obsession with being at the beach when its raining. There's something about the rain pouring down on the grey-blue oscillations of the waves. I can't rightly describe it; the rain beating down on the waves; the waves intermittently buffeting the rain with their crests and then succumbing to the rain, sinking, crashing back down to the normalcy of the wide ocean. There is a romanticism about it: the romanticism of battle; the romanticism of life. Maybe that's it. Maybe that's the connection, the fascination I have with the a stormy sea. Maybe its that it is a refection of the struggle of humanity. Life is constantly throwing stuff at us, trying to beat us down. Most of us intermittently experience highs and lows, crests and troughs. We sometimes rise to an extra-human state and rebuff the hardships life throws at us and unfortunately we usually crash back down towards the normal, flat lifelessness of humanity. Then the cycle starts over and repeats itself until one stays wholly crested or wholly depressed. Okay, I'm just rambling now, its time to move on.

Alas, yesterday's scheme failed because Abby somehow got on. (It was google+, actually. I hates it.) Now she's for some imponderable reason talking of revenge. Why? I don't get people sometimes. Actually, scratch that. Most of the time. Ha ha, I just looked at the window and a huge truck went by with "Thank you for driving safely" printed on the back of it in enormous print. Think a font size of 428. I mean big. I don't know why, but whenever I see such signs or signs related to such signs, I impulsively want to run into them and say, Thanks for what, exactly? or something to that extent. I don't think I'm evil, really, so I cant explain why. I guess its just one of those things that are. I do know that they annoy me, though. Maybe its just that they are presumptuous, but I cant say.

Well, life is pain and I therefore can't stay here with you all day. I need to rise up and tackle life. So we'll be something-ing you later.

TTFN.

~-~-~Thomas




4 comments:

  1. I never found enormous writing obnoxious until I got contacts, but now when I read advertisements my head voice is really loud. #imissbeingblind

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like how you have to take a sobriety test in order to publish your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yep. Being able to see clearly definitely has its pluses and minuses...in this life its mostly minuses tho.

    ....Tell me about it....how many times does google want me to prove I'm not a robot? GAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. People would be so much more attractive if I couldn't see them. xD

      ... I fail it about 4 times for every comment.

      AM I A CYBORG. ???

      Delete