Saturday, February 15, 2014

Well what d'you know, its Sat. again.

Yesterday, my virtual peoples, I fulfilled one of my four goals for this year. I'm 1/4 of the way to being able to die in peace. The other three are: 1. Disprove the First Law of Thermodynamics. (because its bogus and I hate it) 2. Become a World Champion. 3. Write a #1 New York Times Best Seller. If you have any other cool ideas, let me know. They have to be cool, but also attainable. The one that accomplished last night is by far the hardest of the 4, so I think I'm good.

I also got an invitation to my sister's wedding, which I immediately declined because I think wedding are stupid. Plus, they didn't even put me in the wedding party.  So I told them I had something going on that day. The really stupid thing, though, is that my mom is probably going to force me to go anyway. And probably wear a tie in addition to that. The nerve!  *Transition to serious me* I am actually really excited about the wedding. But its also kind of weird. And why is it that right when you start to get close to your older siblings they either get married or go off to college. You see, my sister is 5 years older than me, so growing up I was the annoying brother that made you want to plant your face in a bag of popcorn every time you went out in public with him. But time eventually bridges most age gaps, and we are just getting closer to each other, but now she has to go get married and burn it all down. There is something really cool about the wedding that I wanted to share with you. We realized yesterday that their wedding date is the same day as the wedding anniversary of some of our oldest and best friends. (the family that we pretty much grew up with) Its just so cool. I cant get over it. God is pretty awesome.

Yesterday was a big day, in cased you hadn't noticed. So many awesome things happened that I'm not going to tell you about them because it would take too long. I did go see the movie Monuments Men, though, so I'll tell you about that and then cut this thing short. Its one those movies that you're not sure if like or you really like. It was different. And I think a breath of fresh air. It was made like an old movie. No over the top gore, no in your face adrenaline. That kind of made it seem slow, but at the same time it was kind of a nice breather from all those non-stop, in your face movies that come out nowadays. I'd recommend it if you're somewhat tired of said insane movies that are filled mostly action and have very little actual acting in them.

Guess that's all folks.

Have a safe and great rest of your weekend!

-Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment