Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rain? Actual rain? +Awesome other stuffs.

1.Its actually rained here for more than 15 min. and its still raining! Yippee! This is awesome. This is what we've all been praying for! Yaayyyyy! And it will get even better once I get my feet wet. Which is a really ridiculous thing to say because as soon as I step outside the rain will stop, trust me, I know about this kind of stuff, actually since I live in SoCal I know absolutely nothing about anything to do with water, even swimming, which is stupid because I have a pool in my backyard. So yeah, I'm an idiot. Like a huge idiot, like the Charlie brown complex.


 2.So this morning I wrote an awesome (at least it was fun to write, I hope my teacher thinks so) essay for my civics class, defending the Founding Fathers decision to keep slavery legal under The Constitution. Sadly, it really was the only choice they had. I don't want to get into it on this post because its too complex, so maybe I'll post it later. We'll see. But you can trust me. I'm right.

3.Last night, as you all know, I went to choir for the first time. Although I was sort of lost at times, it was actually really cool. And it will get even better once I get my feet wet. Probably the best part about it is how cool it sounded, imagine you are Jonah, and you got swallowed by the whale, and you where singing lungs out, and then the whale started singing in an amazing operatic baritone voice, and the songs from the Magic Flute filled the belly of the whale, that's what it sounded like last night. And so all of my friends should join because its the perfect chance to experience what the inside of a giant plankton eating beast would sound like. The only problem with this is that the inside of a whale smells like the inside of a sushi joint, and I hate sushi. And that was choir.

4.So I was studying musical theory today. Did you know that there is an impossible note? No matter how hard you try to play this note the sound will never come out. Sounds kinda pointless right? In fact, it is the most important note because it is the most unique. You "find" it on the grand staff of the B flat minor scale of the third triad of the impeccable chord the Bass. Which is the opposite of the G sharp Major diatomic harmonic scale of the Treble Cleft. Confused yet? Wait till I get going! Where was I? Oh yeah, when you break up the left chord separating the bass and the rest of the chord, you establish a rhythmic pattern, if you're good. This pattern is known as the left hand first president major scale in the key of F. You could also try arpeggiating the chord. Arpeggiating the chord will give you a sound roughly resembling the sound of John Denver in the third act of the Sound of Music. Yes, he is in the Sound of Music. And that, my friends, is just about all you have to know about music theory.

5.I also have a Valentine's day party that I have to make like 20 valentines for. I haven't started yet. And its tomorrow. The most egregiously un-bodacious part this is that I will actually have to work at these things because I've procrastinated so long. Blegh. Valentines.

Okay, not to be judgmental, but if you have a brain that is larger than a lentil, you will have noticed by now that the paragraphs of this post seem to be numbered for no apparent reason. Its a game. You see, this post was written  by yours truly and a friend. Thanks friend! Anyway. If you think #1 was written by me, say, 1T if you think it was my friend, say, 1F, and if you think it was a combination of our truly amazing talent, say 1B and so on and so forth for all the paragraphs. Each correctly guessed paragraph is worth ten points and if you guess the name of my friend, you get an additional 20. I commandingly commandeth you all to play it. Put your thinking cap on, use your deduction skills, and get going. It will do you good! Anyway. Leave your final answer in the comments section. You know you want to. THE GAME IS ON.

Take care and good luck! TTFN!



-The Authors.....Ohhhh doesn't that official....I think I'll have 'friend' do this more often in the future. ;)



2 comments:

  1. hey Thomas, did you know your not on the list for valentines day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my mom told me about that. Weird. She sent out an email about this morning, so no excuses. ;)

    ReplyDelete