Last night my mom made brownies. They had no flour and no sugar. And they were better than regular ones. They funny thing is that their main ingredient was beans. Beans are high in fiber and protein. These things were amazingly good and they were really really healthy. I am sort of in a sate of shock right now. Its just...Sayeth what? Although they weren't quite as sweet as regular brownies, they had the most amazing texture. It was superb. My mouth is watering thinking about with whipped cream and fresh berries. This recipe is pretty much magic I think. I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop now because...well, I'm not exactly sure why, but I will.
And now situations. Before I start, I want say that our pantry is pretty much a forest of containers. The, in turn, are full of pretty much every seed and grain the world has ever know. We even have Egyptian sprouted grains, whatever that means. Anyway. Last night after I returned from choir practice, my brother an I decided that we were going to have some bro bonding time, so I proceeded to make the most delicious tater tots known to mankind with my new secret recipe. ( also my new favorite late night snack) We were interrupted my elder sister, though. (The one that's getting married, for those of you who know my family.) And her friend. They had come to make sugar cookies for their respective fiancés because Valentine's Day is tomorrow.
Well, do you remember the forest of containers? The thing about forests is that if one is not familiar the particular one one finds oneself in, it is rather easy to get particularity lost. To put it bluntly, they got lost. Their flower wasn't exactly flour, and they didn't catch it until it was too late. I'm not sure what is was. Something a name I had never heard before and have subsequently forgotten. Let's just say that I'm glad I'm not either of their fiancés, though, both because they wouldn't think I was worth the effort to make another batch and because those cookies are going to be NASTY DUUUDE!!!
Hmmm don't any else to say, so I think I'll write an awful poem. I give you my full permission to laugh because I really don't care.
Oh how my heart ebbs and flows,
As the waves and tide of the sea
Up with rush it flares, then goes,
Down to where no one will be.
Oh will you ever catch its flow?
That only time and God can see.
Till that time thou should know,
How much I dearly love thee.
.....Well that didn't exactly pan out. *TALK ABOUT MELODRAMATIC* It doesn't really make sense. At all. Or fit with anything. So laugh away my hearties! Whatever. I like bright colors. (in case you hadn't noticed) Lunch time!
Oh, and I almost forgot. I've come to the conclusion that I'm somewhat absent minded because this morning I found a circle drawn around a scab that's on the fore part of my forearm. I have no recollection of it happening. I think it happened last night at choir because I was sitting next to this dude that for some reason draws all over his skin. I guess maybe he gotten tired of working on his own skin so he decided to give mine a go. I don't really care much, weird-person-who-draws-on-skin, but in the future I think I'd be obliged if you asked permission or at least told me you were going to do it, before you start defacing my skin. Is that too much to ask?
TTFN
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment