Friday, February 7, 2014

I want some candy!

Ok, I'm done with all my Valentines, so that's good. Some of them were actually pretty clever, if I can say so myself. The only problem, though, is that ones that needed to be clever aren't. Whatever, you cant have everything. The real problem is that our house is currently full of starbursts,  skittles, and Bliss dark chocolate. Its not too hard to not eat those because they are not exactly for us. Still, there are extras, so my siblings are constantly chewing some sweet delight that I'm not able to eat. The real trial is going to start later, when I get a whole bag of candy that people have given me. Its going to be torture. I guess I'll just have to give it away before the temptation gets too strong. Pray that I have the strength!

I might be seeing you later, but probably not.

Ta-ta for now,  (its my new thing, I got it from Tigger)

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment