So my parents went to out dinner tonight and left my little big brother in charge of making dinner because everyone else was at swim team. Now, my brother is great guy, but I think he may be a bit of a stranger to moderation. Our dinner consisted of chicken and french fries. Simple, right? When I got home he had just finished the chicken. It was alright, but it was incased in about 3 centimeters of rather strong seasoning. Then we got to the french fries. There were about three times amount we could eat, and the whole bottoms of the 3 baking sheets were swamped with about a quarter of an inch of oil. He made a good smoothie, though. The only problem was that he had turned the kitchen inside out. It was an awful mess and he informed me that my little little and I were cleaning it up. So I went on my run and was welcomed home by two counter-fulls of dishes. It wasn't great. But im done now, and I did them really fast, so hah!
Well, since I'm already ranting I might as well go off on ipad picture-takers. I think I'll write an open letter to them all. Its fun.
Dear ipad picture-takers,
Have you any idea how incredibly unintelligent you look while taking pictures with said device? I mean, if you ever were to see a video of yourself doing said action, I am convinced that you would either be completely mortified, or you would die laughing at yourself, (not exactly the death one would hope for) depending on your personality. Seriously. You look like a complete bafoon whilst taking your pictures. I am convinced the people at Apple put the camera in just so they could laugh at you when you use it; because, discounting that feature, they seem a pretty bright bunch.. Oh, and I haven't even mentioned panoramas. Not to be harsh, but taking panoramas with one's ipad makes about as much sense as purchasing undergarments and the secondhand shop: zero. I hope this note has made you see the glaring gravity of your error.
-Yours Truly.
Wow! That was really, really really fun writing that.
Oh, and the seminar that was on Sat. got postponed till next weekend, so I might end up going to the dance after all. We'll see.
Good night, or morning, or whenever you end up coming across this.
-Thomas, who has started thinking and even talking in a British accent because of the play he is in....its scaring him.
No comments:
Post a Comment