Today is the U.S. vs. Canada semi-final hockey game and my brother is watching it in the other room. I'm not watching it not because I'm unpatriotic, but because I'm hopefully going over to a friend's house tonight to watch a recording of it. Not checking the score is going to be one the hardest things I've ever had to do. The stakes for this game are higher than anything I've ever experienced. I don't know if I have it in me to not do it.
Just so you know, this is going to be a really short post because I have tons stuff to get done before 1, so don't expect much. Not that you are, but this will be even worse than usual. I have nothing much to say besides the fact that today might be my first play practice and I'm super duper excited about it. Its going to be sweet.
Can I also say that we Californians are just about the most spoiled people on the planet. Today is another magically beautiful day. Its not too hot, not too cool, the sun is shining brilliantly, and for us its just, "Oh look, another one." We don't even care.
Also, last night swim team was amazing. It was so much fun; almost too much fun, if that's at all possible. It was awesome and I wish everyday was like that. But then again, we wouldn't appreciate them as much id that was the norm, so idk. It seems everything that is of the world has a flipside. That's why it stinks so much.
And with that happy thought, I'll bid you adieu.
TTFN.
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment