Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mommy made meatballs.

They are so good. I am content. Except for the fact that I am still not feeling great and I kind of need to be better by Fri. because I'm flying out to Colorado Springs for a training camp. But what's the use in worrying about that? There isn't any, so I won't.

This morning was about normal, as far as Tuesdays go. It consisted of yours truly frantically taking a physics test, of which he invariably puts off to the last hour possible. It also doesn't help that he studies about 20% of the amount that is assigned. The thing is is that I get much better than 20% of the points on my tests, so if you look at it proportionally, I actually do better than the people who study 100% of the assigned work and get 100% on their tests. Remember: everything in life has to do with perspective.

While my interest in physics has somewhat lagged lately, my interest in the government class I'm taking has increased exponentially. To the point that I have recently discovered that I am destined to become President when I grow up. No, but in all seriousness, I am really enjoying the class.

Also, yesterday I forgot to tell you about one of the most monumental moments of my life. You know those stupid quizzes that people are always sharing in social media? Well, I normally stay away from them. Because they really are just completely stupid. Every once on awhile I'll be really bored and take one if it looks interesting-ish. For example, I think that last one I took was, Which famous President's personality do you have? I got Obama. It was most definitely flawed. I even tested it. It was flawed. Anyway. Yesterday I saw one that ran, Which character from The Princess Bride are you? Well I JUST HAD to take it. Can you guess what I got? Click here to see. :) ...I was just happy I didn't get Humperdink or the Albino. XD

Well, I need to, or at least pretend, to do something productive with my life, so take care.

TTFN,

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment