Tuesday, March 25, 2014

200th post!!!!!!!

Yay! Awesomeness all around! All I can say is thank you and that this thing has escalated rather more quickly than I anticipated, which actually isn't a surprise because I, more often than not, anticipate things wrongly. Unfortunately, I have to go for a run now, so...

TTFN.

-Thomas

4 comments:

  1. It seems like only yesterday that you were on your 100th! Congrats and all that jazz! Have a fun run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ikr. I after i posted two days ago, it was like 199 posts...it was like, wait, really? XD

      And i did, thanks to the dude down there.

      Delete
  2. I was going to write a long comment but I just realized that I haven't started philosophy classes assignment yet so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well its the thought that counts, right? XD Yeah, I better get going on that..

      See you guys soon!

      Delete