...So you all can just chillax. I have a feeling its going to be quite random, too, so prepare yourself for craziness. The only problem is that I have any entertaining ideas. I suppose I can start out by telling you that the doctor visit went to well and that everything is "perfect." Yay! Personally I think this calls for a celebration....Sooooo if any of you guys want to throw a party for me, contact me and we'll get things going. I love traveling and people, so distance isn't a problem. If you pay for the airfare, naturally.
Right now my ex*my brother walks in and hands me a 2,000 dollar check from my sponsors. Thanks guys. You're awesome*istence consists of waiting, pining for the weekend. This is my usual weekday existence, but its been intensified because this weekend is going to be sweet. Friday is going to be filled with its normal awesomeness, Sat. there is a Marti Gras dance, and Sun. my choir is singing one of my favorite choral pieces, Sicut Cervus. I'm really super excited about the dance. It was super fun last year and I've been waiting for it to happen for the past couple of months. I only hope that all this buildup and excitement prove to be worth it and the dance goes off wonderfully. When they--dances--do there really is something magical about them; they are spinning, whirling dreams. I hope this one turns out to be one of those magical ones, because letdowns are seriously the WORST.
Also, for those of you who read my friend Abby's blog. She won her debate. I'm telling you this because her blog's production oscillates quite a bit and she hasn't told you yet. I don't like cliff hangers, so I thought I'd let you know. Plus, her parents inadvertently (or so she said) blocked my blog on her computer, so she doesn't read this old thing anymore. Do you see the scathingly brilliant ramifications of all this? She is going to tell you all about how her team won, and she'll expect everyone to be excited about it, but it'll all be old news by then. *insert evil laugh* The only problem with my amazing scheme is she may read my blog now because the whole blocking fiasco occurred a few days ago, but it may be rectified even as a type these words. But still. If it does end up working, it'll be payback for....well...I know there's got to be something....ahhh yes! The time with the place and the thing. That one. What comes around goes around around Abby. :D Anyhow. It shall be glorious. And if you want great rewards, you need to take great risks. And that's that. I'm an amazing friend, am I not?
Well, its time to toddle off so TTFN
-Thomas
Google plus, my friend. Your master scheme is an utter and complete FAILURE. But I do appreciate you showing off my arguing skills...I've been procrastinating so much on my poor blog...I'll get on that...tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteHA! I just thought of a revenge scheme. Watch your back.
Inconceivable!!! You didn't mention it at swim, so I was filled with a sliver of hope. But in reality I thought this to be the most likely scenario....now I hate google+ even more than before; something that I previously thought impossible.
ReplyDeleteAnd there are two problems with your revenge scheme: you and...tomorrow...The two are very tightly woven. ;)
Okay, now I'm confused. Tomorrow...?
ReplyDelete...There's always a tomorrow, ie. its never gonna happen. :D
ReplyDelete:P Just you wait and see...
ReplyDeletethats what josie said and nothing has happened, so....not scared.
ReplyDelete^WR for fastest reply, btw. :)
Delete