This has been so much fun for me.
THE END.
Actually, just kidding. Nothing is really going on in my life right now, but there is just one little thing I want to tell you about.
So yesterday I was showing my friend pictures from my trip and we were looking at the ones from Ireland. When we got to the ones of the Cliffs of Maher, my mom was like"
"Oh Thomas, you know that those are the 'cliffs of insanity' from The Princess Bride, right?"
"Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaatttttt? You're kidding right?"
"Nope. That's where they filmed it"
Long story sort, I went nuts--not trying to rub it in or anything, but I'm such a lucky duck aren't I? ;)
Anyway. Here are a couple of pictures for you:
Seeing it?
-Thomas, who just returned from making a fool of himself at an open mike night...but had so much fun doing it. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment