So, I just realized that my friend has written 3 posts since my last and that is backwards. It really is usually the other way around. When I realized how awfully backwards that was, I thought, Ok, new I have to do one. So here I am writing one. The only problem is that I honestly have nothing to writ about. (And yes, I know that whenever I say that it usually ends up being a gigantic post) Anyway. Here we go...
Tomorrow is Halloween.
Which reminds me of orange.
Which reminds me of red.
Which reminds me of sox.
Which brings me to my wonderful Red Sox, who are one win away from winning the World Series. So, either tonight or tomorrow, I will either be happy or heartbroken.
Speaking of happy, my little brain of mine just figured out that Thor: The Dark World is coming out in just 10 days. I. Can't. Wait.
Speaking of heartbreak, why isn't it out right now? I mean, it came out in Europe two days ago.
Maybe I should just go to Europe with a bunch of my friends like right now and go see it. Any takers?
Oh, and friends, that reminds me. I might be going to Six Flags on Fri. if I can convince my mom that its not a waste of money. Any good suggestions on how to do that?
Ahhhh, my train of thought (if you can call it that) seems to have ended. So I guess this post will too. And sorry it was so lame, I'll try in make up for it next time.
-Thomas, who can't believe how fast Oct. has gone by...
No comments:
Post a Comment