So I was just reading the post that I wrote on last weekend, (the SDTC weekend) and it was even more typo infested than normal. It was awful. My excuse is that it was late and I was both tired and excited. (and I know its not a good one, but gimme a break) Normally I just go with the flow and let it go, but there was one particular typo that really needs correction: "Literally ever muscle in my leg, I was crapping so bad a could hardly walk at times."
I thought I should let you know that it wasn't that bad. I wasn't crapping, (excuse that vulgarity of expression please) I was cramping. Yeah, big difference. It definitely would have been difficult to run while....ok that's enough. So, for any of you who caught the typo, my apologies.
Continuing with that post, there seems to be a problem with the picture I put up. I don't know, it might just be my computer, but just in case here it is again:
What else?
Ahhhh yes. I just got home from the thrift store and my costume idea reverted to a previous one. So my awesome idea is not happening. :(
But the one I have now is fine, so whatever.
K bye. And kids, be sure to eat your fruits and veggies. ;)
-Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment