Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's late...

But I'm kind of an idiot, so I'm going to write anyway.
You: "How was your day?"
Me: "Pretty much the worst I've had in ages."
"Why?"
"Because today is the day that I have my classes (one of which I am always late for, because its at 12:15 and I'm always like trying to eat and get ready and do this and that.)"
"So you don't like your classes?"
"No, not really. Come to think of it, its actually because I don't do my homework until the last min. possible and I get really stressed out and stuff."
"Okay, that's stupid, but that happens every week. Why was today any worse than any other Tuesday?"
"Oh yes! There are actually two reasons. One, today was my first day back at swim team in ages, and let me tell you, it felt like it had been ages...When I was swimming I felt like everything weighed like a zillion pounds and I wasn't going anywhere. But that was okay, because there was youth group afterward and that was going to be super fun. Hah! Yeah right! Well, I guess we've come to reason number two. Youth group, which usually is both fun and interesting, was not tonight. I usually come home with peace of mind and an upbeat attitude, but tonight it was just remorse. I wasn't in the sub-group I wanted to be in and we talked about stuff that I already knew about, so it just wasn't interesting."
"Quit complaining man! You're way overreacting."
"I know I'm both complaining and overreacting, but hey, its my blog, right? Its not like you're forced to read it. I can say what I want."
"Ok, now you just sound like a 2 year old"
"Yep, don't care :P"


Ok, lots of this was sarcasm and I'm really tired and when I'm tired I'm prone to being obnoxious. Sorry.

On a happier note, the Red Sox just advanced to the next round of the playoffs...all the way baby!!
On a sadder note, (well, happy for you) I just remembered that I forgot to take my night dose of antibiotics, so I think I'll get up, end this post, and go to sleep.
 
GB
-Thomas...Nobody knows the trouble I feel, nobody know but Jesus. JK Lol. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment