Saturday, October 5, 2013

The reasonable hour has come....

Phew! Just got home from soccer/Frisbee/jumping in freezing cold water/volleyball. So much fun!

Now for yesterday...

It was kind of nonstop. First I went to the park and played around and chilled for a couple of hours and then we all went to a holy hour. (Catholic talk, if you want to know what it means, just convert)
Our town has this thing called Cruise Night every first Friday throughout the summer and yesterday was the last one of the year. Basically the only cool thing about the town that I live in. Oh wait...I forgot to tell you what it is . Pretty much the Police close main st. to general traffic and old cars from all over the place come and line themselves up along the sides; there are bands and all the shops are open...its a ton of fun.

Anyways.  It was fun and I got this huge cup of FroYo, which led to a little bit of a sugar high. After it got dark, we went to another church and did another holy hour. I love them so much...its so calm and peaceful, you forget about all your problems and chill with God for an hour. I mean, who wouldn't want to do that?

After the holy hour we walked up to my friends house and started a fire, but its really windy and dry right now so we put it out and all chilled in a circle on their porch. It was the most fun I've had in ages. We were all super hyper and crazy, which made it awesome because usually its just me and a one or two others who are off their rockers, but last night it was just....ahh I cant describe it. We were belting songs out at the top of our lungs, and just generally being awesomely crazy. After that party ended, my friend came over for a sleepover, and that's when the real fun began!!!!

We got home a little before 11 and hung out till it was today. Because then we could eat meat. (Catholic stuffs again. Like I said, just convert) Then I made a, I must say, delicious smoothie (blueberry mango with Zico) and my brother made chili-verde burritos...it was so yummy!   

Then we watched 3 episodes of Dr. Who...Still not sure what to think of It. There are some really good parts, but its SO weird.

My friend and I went upstairs to bed and talked and YouTube'd for about an hour and then we went to sleep. It takes me forever to fall asleep and so I didn't actually fall asleep till after 4...waking up at 8 did not feel good. :P

So. That's about It.



-Thomas, who is being demanded to get off by his brother and who is about to turn in his college app. (crossing my fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment