I'm going to see my doctor this afternoon though, and if the strep throat and staph infections are gone, hopefully I'll be able to begin training again. Honestly, I'm so over this break. I have way way way too much free time, and so I feel like I'm locked in a cage....that's how much I want to get out of the house. Its not like I don't get out a lot, its just that I have hours of time when other people are still doing school, and I can't go train like I usually do, so that's why I feel caged up. And what do I do instead of training? Well, what I'm doing right now. ;) Anyway. Please keep your fingers crossed that the tests come back negative for two reasons: a) I'll be able to resume my training and b) because I'll be training I'll have less time to bother you with pointless posts such as this. :P
Speaking of doing things athletic, I'm doing a 1 mile swim, 44 mile, and 10 mile run triathlon on the 20th. Its official name is the San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC) And its one of CAF's (the foundation that put together and sponsored my tri team) primere fundraising events, so its thankfully not really a race :)...I would die if it was because I haven't been able to put consistent training in in months. Its always a blast and I'm really looking forward to it! The only sad part is that I'm going to miss this dance I was really looking to :( oh well, I guess you can't have everything.
Let me see if I think of anything else....ahhhhh yes!
My beloved Boston Bruins (hockey) are playing their season opener tonight...so stoked!!! You have no idea...these guys are like my extended family I'm addicted and I love them SO much!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, its also breast cancer awareness month...be sure to bring out the pink!!! (I know I will.)
Ok, picture time! Sorry, but I'm in a mean mood....
Those are a few of my buddies, and, although I hate to admit it because my brother took the picture and he takes THE WORST pictures ever, it is a pretty accurate portrayal of them. ;)
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment