On the tenth day of the tenth month of the year of Our Lord 2013.
Why do you have such a sick sense of humor? Why is it that you play with and torture us humans so relentlessly? You never let us be in control and when things seem like they're going well, you dash all our hope by turning everything upside-down. You trick us into thinking all is good, making us upbeat and happy, and then, right at the peak of our happiness, our perfect world collapses in on itself, leaving only darkness and confusion. Please stop this nonsense! Please, I beg of you! Give to us some sense of real stability. I know there has to be at least one little pinhead of mercy in your cold heart.
-Thomas Cain.
Ok, now its time for the backstory. My "love" just randomly stopped working today. Right as I was pasting the last of my essays on to the application website for the college I'm applying to. I thankfully have all of them online, but I'd done a big chunk of editing that I have to redo now. Ugh. Life can be so frustrating sometimes. Anyway. I'm waiting for my dad to come home because I know very little about computers...hopefully he'll be able to sort things out.
I also want to say that I know why life is the way it is...I was just having fun being uber-dramactic. Although I have to say that sometimes I do feel a
Sorry for all the cliché-ness, but it really is true. For example: I just realized that the Bruins are playing in about five minutes yippee!!! That's light at the end of the tunnel for ya! And, even if they lose tonight, they'll definitely win sometime in the future. See? You just gotta try to find the light in everything that happens during life. If you look hard enough, you can find it in everything that happens to you. Even Mr. Dr. Newton agrees with me: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. So, when something bad happens, there is a good "reaction" Ok, if you're thinking you will have realized that Newton's Law doesn't really work because that would mean that everything good that happens will have a bad end*, but I'm doing physics, so I thought, "What the heck, why not throw it in?"
Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Oh wait. Its Thurs. Drat life. =P Whatever. It still sounded good so I'm not gonna change it.
...My last step on UK soil. :( But, I was on my way to Ireland :):):):):):):)...seeing the light. :P
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment