Thursday, October 31, 2013

Complaints and TBT.

I am, at the present, living with a very un-fortuitous situation. My big little brother somehow obliterated his bed. It seriously looks like someone set a bomb off underneath it and I still have no idea how he did it. Anyhoo, we are now sleeping side-by-side on the floor because I sleep on the trundle of the bed that he broke and his mattress is on the floor next to mine. (Still don't know why I was the one on the trundle and he got the bed. I seem to let others push and order me around a lot for no apparent reason....maybe its just in the hopes that some wonderful damsel will rescue me from this hell I'm living. JK, I love my life) So where were we again? Ahhh yes, un-fortuitous. You see, this wouldn't be a bad situation, but, if you know my brother, you will know that having him at close quarters and easily turn into an overdose. He is a nice person deep down inside where it counts, and I love him deep down inside where it counts, but the whole being right next to him can get a wee bit annoying.

Let me illustrate for you one of the times that make my present bedding situation a most, most un-fortuitous one. Last night the both of us were laying in bed before going to sleep. I was studiously doing my history homework and he was clipping his toenails. I know that doesn't sound that bad and it wasn't, until...I started feeling sharp little somethings hitting me. Can you believe it? My brother was shooting his clippings at me purposely. I asked him to turn around nicely. TWICE! But he kept doing it. I didn't know what to do, so I yelled at him, in a rather strong way, TO STOP IT AND TURN AROUND! He did. And then he got called downstairs by my dad. Who stated lecturing him about speaking kindly to others and such, because he normally has a rather rough way of addressing his fellow creatures, so when my dad heard yelling, he thought it was my brother. I felt guilty and went downstairs to tell my dad that it was actually me this time, and then we both got the lecture, but my brother got the worst of it because he had already heard the first third of it or so and my dad had to repeat it to me.

And now for an explanation. If you don't know me well you are probably weirded out by my weird vocab. I just want to make sure that you know that I don't normally speak, let alone write in the archaic fashion. ;) Its an inside joke. I know that a public blog probably isn't the place for inside jokes, but its my blog, so I do whatsoever I very well please.

TBT time:
 
Photo
 
 
 
....my cuz and I. Still cant get over how big my teeth look.
 
-Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment