Its cold, overcast, and raining-ish. I'm so happy! It finally feels like Fall. Those of you who don't live in SoCal are probably wondering why I'm happy. Let me explain. These kinds of days are about as rare as sunny, un-humid day are out east. So, when they come, its like one of those "perfect" days for you guys. Everyone's excited. A little while ago my little sister came running into the house screaming, "Its raining mom, its raining!" And that's how most people around would act if they weren't too "cool" to do so.
I just love when it rains. The pitter-pattering on the windows, is so rhythmic and nice to listen to. And then, after the rain stops, everything is so clean and fresh. It's just wonderful.
Anyway. There's not much more I have to say. You see, the real reason I made his post is because I'm supposed to be taking a physics test and I really don't feel like it. So I should probably go take it...wish me luck!
But before you go, here are a couple of pictures:
That's a Royal Guard guarding Buckingham and me guarding St. James's Palace. I dunno, maybe I should apply for a job at Buckingham...doesn't look like it take much. :P
Might talk to ya'll later because this wasn't much of anything.
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment