Thursday, November 21, 2013

All Sunshine and Smiles.

....Because its all cloudy and gloomy. (I know, SoCal people are crazy) It rained last night. Like actually factually rained! And its supposed to rain till Saturday. It finally feels like autumn. More importantly, we got water. So yeah, I guess you could say that I'm totally freakin happy right now.

Yesterday I did complaints and insults, so today I was going to do thanks and compliments, but it would sound super cheesy and cliché and I therefore am not going to do that.

What to do.....

Hmmmm.

Ok, this is really unimportant, but I thought it was ironic. Remember how I insulted spiders yesterday? Well, they apparently have a evil network that reads my blog because I woke up this morning with a ginormous spider bite on the side of my leg.  So, my children, the moral of the story is, you cant trust the system. (my apologies to those of my readers who don't get the reference. as consolation though, if you didn't get it, you aren't missing much)

Gah. I cant think of anything to write. Isn't guacamole the best? Yesterday I had it with mango lemonade in it, and it was so yummy.

Whoops, something just happened that needs my attention like right now, so we'll see ya later.

Maybe if I get some inspiration I'll return later today.....

-Thomas







ok

No comments:

Post a Comment