Sunday, November 10, 2013

Updates.

Wow! So many things have happened since Thurs. I think I'll just split this into days.

Friday:
Started as usual with mass. After we got home I got a phone call telling me that I was accepted to TAC, the college that I want to go to next year--I was so happy. I could wait to get off the phone with the guy so I could do my victory dance and go scream around the house. :) After that I spent the rest of the day at the park/a lecture about vocations. All in all, it was I great day.

But I'm not finished even remotely finished yet....just wait till I get going! Where was I? (Sorry, I you-know-what last night and I count resist.) Anyway. We still haven't gone over what happened Fri. night. Well, I went to see Thor: The Dark World. with a bunch of friends. Ahhh! now I can die in peace.=P It was preeeety darn good though. To put it simply, Loki stole the show. I was amazingly good. It makes me feel sorry for Thor though. I mean, having your sneaky little brother outshine you in your movie...that's got to sting.

After the movie we walked to the church, went to adoration, and then got doughnuts. Seriously, the adoration nights we have are so good and at the same time so fun...I could go on and on. And when you go to the doughnut shop at around midnight, they have just finished cooking them and they are soooo so good.

So. yeah, that was Fri. Aren't my friends the best? I think so.


Saturday:

Started with...can you guess? Mass. When I got home I did all my chores super fast and then I went and played a game of Flikr (a cross between soccer and ultimate Frisbee) with my friends. My team won. We were awesome. The team consisted of a guy, me, and two girls that played offence/midfield, and two girls who played defense. And all I can say is, we were awesome. Again. After playing for awhile, we went downtown for frozen yogurt and chilled there until around 3. then we walked to my friends house and hung out till we had to go home because another friend's birthday party was last night. And that was fun. We had pizza, played volleyball, and watched The Princess Bride. That movie is just timeless.

That was Sat.


And now for a quick update on my training: For right now I'm really concentrating on running because as of now it is my weakest of the three disciplines. And the last two runs I've gone on have gone surprisingly well (Translation: I didn't die. No, its actually that my joints have good, which is awesome.


Ok, that's a very abbreviated version of my weekend. My family is going to the earlier morning mass, (9 instead of 9:30) so I had to keep it short. :(


Here is this post in a nutshell: Life is pretty awesome for me right now.


-Thomas












































No comments:

Post a Comment