Otherwise life is just going. I have nothing particularly exciting to write about because nothing particularly exciting has happened. I will say that yesterday was a pretty awesome day though. It started with mass, and then about ten of my friends and I went to this little café, but it was really busy, so we went to this nearby gazebo and hung out there. It was surprisingly nice. The only downside was that my brother and one of the most immature of my friends found some chalk and proceeded to write embarrassing things on the back of my shirt. We wont go into the details. Other than that and the fact the one of my other friends thought that if she poured ice down my back it would somehow erase the chalk, it was a blast. Then I went on a bike ride with my dad and some friends and that was really nice. When I got home some friends picked me up and we went to the beach, played volleyball, watched the sunset, and roasted hot dogs while one of my friends played the guitar--it was great!
And that brings us to today, a Monday and so it therefore is against the rules to have fun of any kind today. With that in mind, I leave you to the rest of your dreadful Monday, because I have some physics and calculus that are in need of attention. :(
And on that happy note, Goodbye!
Just kidding, I would never do that. I have a picture for you:

That's me with 2 Aussie professional IRONMAN triathletes (one of them had just gotten 2nd at the the world championships the week before) a para-swimming national teamer (the dude without the legs) and some celebrity who's name I have forgotten. Can you tell I thought was going to throw up all over them? I must say, I think I masked it pretty well
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment