Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Deep, Deep Thoughts.

Ok, not really. I haven't even decided what to write about yet....

I guess I could tell you that I got offered a job last night, but then again that wouldn't come to much because its confidential. *collective oooohs and ahhhhhs from you, my virtual audience* Yes, confidential, my friends....isn't that exciting?

Ahh then there is what my sister did today. She had a fit because she signed up for a swim meet, and only afterward found out that "No, my dear. You can't use fins for your races."  I think it nearly brock her little heart...poor thing.  But that doesn't quite have the beef needed for a real post, now does it?

Oh, I guess I could write about friendship and how amazing it is. But it would probably just turn into another huge cliché.

Or maybe about the apparent paradoxes in Newton's Laws of Motion. But then I would just look like a complete nerd and probably none of you care about them....

Hah! I think I have  it now! I could talk about the practical vs. the theoretical and how one needs to distinguish between the two in order get anywhere in a class. On second thought, that may be helpful for some of you, but the majority probably already knows that, (there are some though, that don't. More particularly there is a person in one of my classes who is so freaking practical, its just nuts) so it isn't common interest. Botheration!

Or maybe I could simply talk rant about how annoying it is when life seems like a tornado, all crazy, whirling and out of control, and you just seem to be along for the ride: there is nothing you can do to make it go the way you want. Not saying that's how I feel right now about life....its just fun to rant. But you probably already get enough of that.

But you know, it is kind of frustrating to not be able to put together a coherent post for you, my valued readers. Hah! Speaking of being in a tornado, its probably not far off from what you are experiencing right now....Sitting there. Helplessly trying to figure out the purpose of this post; a connection between the paragraphs. Something, just one little piece of a something, to tell you that all this isn't just whirly, out of control tornado of a post.

There you are, poring over your computer, hopelessly trying to patch this post together, because you know, deep down inside, that everything has a purpose and must somehow, somewhere make sense of itself. And you think correctly, my friend.

But will you ever find out what it is? I think not.

Well, I actually just lied because I'll tell you on the third post from now.

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment