Last night I went to a bro-party at my friend's house.....the burgers were like.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Seriously. I mean, they had BACON bits in the patty. (and onion and all these other suspicious looking things) But the mixture of everything together? WAS PERFECT!
Anyway. I didn't come to talk about food, (funny how that always happens, eh?) I came to complain about being sick. And last night, after I got home from the party, my throat was feeling a lil'bit scratchy. Then, when I woke up.....searing pain. Its not like a normal sore throat, its raw. And by raw I mean it feels like a little something crawled into mah throat with a piece of gnarly sandpaper and rubbed things into a bloody mess. Literally.
Besides that, I'm doing great. I (mostly) avoided unwanted company and hanged out with my bros after mass. Oh, and on the way home my sister picked my friend, my brother, and myself up, so instead of having to walk ALL THE WAY HOME, we got a ride home. So I'm happy. (I love you, marge mah barge)
On a slightly random note, my brother just walked into the room and hung a poster of....HIMSELF over his bed. All I can say is, WHY WHY WHY?
And I think that is note this post is going to end on...
Oh wait, should I get the picture that my brother made the poster out of....I think yes!
Isn't he just beautiful?....if I wasn't sick, I definitely am now. =P
Bbye!
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment