Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Love Spontaneousness!!!

And I know that's not a word. But. Last night was amazing! Why? Well, because it filled with spontaneocity. Let me explain.

Yesterday was Tues. and on Tues. there is youth group. Youth group is, as previously mentioned, the highlight of my school week. Needless to say, I look forward to it. A LOT. So, when I walked to the parish center and there was a sign that read, Hey guys, sorry, but youth group is canceled for this week. See you next week! And on top of that I was going to have to walk home by myself. :( I was not happy. I left and started walking home. After going about a block, I saw some friends on their way to the church, so I sprinted after them because I thought that maybe I could hitch a ride or at least call my parents for one. I got there just as my friend's dad was driving off and told her that it was canceled, but she thought I was kidding, so she didn't stop the car. Then other people started showing up and we decided that we didn't need the leaders anyway, so why not just hang out? Then one of my friends (she's pretty much one of the bestest persons I know) called her dad and asked if we could all go to their house, have a fire and hang out.

So we did that. And as we were leaving other people were coming and we yelled out at them to come to so and so's house. It was just so much fun. And then when we got to the house that's when the real fun started. Everyone was just having a great time. It was just.....yeah, going from that low of a low to that high of a high, I just can't describe the feeling.

I also found out that our theater is having an 8 o'clock showing of  Thor TOMORROW! Yes! Just one more day. It's gonna be so much fun! Although I by accident read a pretty big spoiler. :( )) I can't to see some of my friends' faces when it happens....its gonna be amazing.


Oh, and today I'm going in for my first  official bike workout--I'm excited and scared at the same time.


Ok, I guess that's it--sorry all these posts have been so blurby recently....I really haven't been having any thoughts about anything interesting lately....I might do something later today...we'll see.

In the meantime though, stay happy, healthy, and sober....I know all 3 will be a challenge after reading this patchwork of a post.


Till next time!

-Thomas


4 comments:

  1. I really should read this more often if you're going to call me the bestest person you know! I'm happy to oblige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa there. You weren't supposed to see that. Note "one of"....very important difference. =P
      Still, you are a pretty awesome person. It seems like the more I get to know the more your awesomeness meter goes up. Which is probably the opposite of the way you feel towards me. At first it was probably like, this guy seems nice enough. Then it was like, this guy is getting kind of annoying. And then it was like, Wont this guy ever shut up? And on that note I will. XD

      Delete
    2. Hey, how did you guess? But I supposed I'll be patient with you since you think I'm so comparatively awesome. ;)

      Delete