So yesterday was a seriously amazing day. It started with church and then I went to 6 Flags. And all I can say I wow! My friends are so much fun, the ride were so much fun, everything was fun. After 6 Flags we went out to dinner and then went to adoration--I cant tell you how amazing it was to experience those two extremes in one day--the loud, hectic craziness of an amusement park and then the quiet peacefulness of a holy hour...talk about a balanced day, right? When we were done with the holy hour, we went back to our friends house and hung out for a couple of hours...a perfect ending to a perfect day! Oh, and something insane happened at 6 Flags as well. It was quite the experience, but I'm not quite sure if its appropriate (its not that bad, but I've learned the hard way to watch what I write about) to write about it on the blog yet, so I might talk about it later. We'll see.
So yeah that brings you up to today. I woke up not feeling well, and I'm hoping it has to do with being really tired, getting tossed violently through the air all day yesterday, and the amount of un-healthy food I ate yesterday. Not with being sick...keeping my fingers crossed. :) Esp. because my brother was sick yesterday and the day before.
Hah. That reminds me. My brother. Ok, so him being sick was one of the funniest coincidental things I've ever witnessed . And I'm not being mean. Let me explain. On Mon. he decided that he really really didn't want to do his school, so he promptly started to complain about feeling sick. To get my mom to believe him he went downstairs, put some food in his mouth, chewed it up, put some water in, swilshed it all around, and "threw up." I have to say he played the part of an invalid quite well. I would have given him and Oscar for his performance if it was in my power to do so. Anyway. He eventually began to feel guilty and confessed all. And then on Thurs. he actually got sick. It was perfect. And just to let you know, he was laughing about it too....God's ways are strange and wonderful and sometimes hilarious.
Wishing you a happy, healthy weekend!
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment