Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hands Tied Behind My Back....

Or I guess I should probably modify that to, "hand tied behind my back" but that's irrelevant. The bottom line is that I will (most probably) from now until I graduate from college, have limited internet time. My amazingly second chancy parents* have disconnected my computer from our network. So my previously un-limited internet time is now most definitely limited. This series of unfortunate events has left me rather shell-shocked and I am in a pretty dazed state. *insert old lady 'wat' meme*

You know, I really should have seen this coming though--I wasted A LOT time on my computer on stuff that I even consider a waste of time and I don't know if my dad, who pretty much thinks that all movies except Collin Firth's Pride and Prejudice are a waste of time, could wrap his mind around the amount of time I wasted on my computer. Come to think of it, he was probably horrified. So. I guess last night his horrification boiled over and he severed the lifeline of 99.9% of my computeral activities, the internet, into bits.

The direct result of this deprivation, of course, is that I wont *sniff, sniff* be able to blog with nearly as much magnitude or frequency. But I assure you that I shall do my best to make sure that the drop off is as small as possible, though it is, I fear, inevitable.....that's your queue to break out sobbing. (I will try to give more bang to the buck, so to speak.)

As painful as it is to admit it, it think that my parents probably made the right choice. I did spend  way too much time on my computer, and this fortuitously un-fortuitous deprivation will give me time to read more and I will have more free time to just be myself, so its all good.

But Thomas, you say, you having more time to be yourself is definitely not a good thing.
Shut up! I reply, you really are heartless. Here I am, deprived of my true love and wallowing in freakish misery, trying to be positive, and all you can do is give me the cold, hard truth? Really?
=P

Anyway. Otherwise I'm doing fine. I dragged my sick self to my classes and they went well. I for some strange reason had one of my giggly moods in physics though...that was interesting.

Oh, and I started To kill a Mockingbird yesterday and I'm loving it so far. The author's writing style is wonderful and the plot is just thickening. So I think I shall go curl up in my bed and delve into the deep south.



I shall have a post on books and other stuffs next time....which will hopefully be sometime in the near future.

BBye!

-Thomas

*sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment