Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Its Tues....Again.

And I have no idea why I'm blogging right now because I really should be getting ready for class. But for some reason I just can bring myself to do homework right now. Nothing much new here. Just plugging away at life. I have nothing to write about, so I think I'll tell you about my adventure at 6 Flags...Hopefully I wont regret it.

Ok, where to start...So after going on Apocalypse, our group split up. Some of us went to do it again, and my 3 friends and I went in search of some restrooms. As it turned out, there was one directly outside exit of the ride...perfect, right? It would have been, but the signs were on the front of the building and we came from the sides and the doors were on the sides. Do you see where I'm going? All we saw was the entrance to a bathroom and, as it didn't have the person with the dress overhanging it, we casually walked in. Now I don't know the customs in girl's bathrooms are, but in the men's room a lot of obnoxious talking goes on. So, as we were walking in, we were making loud comments like, Ohhhh that ones a mess. And so on and so forth. When I got to the last stall, it was open and clean, so I shouted back to my friends, Hey y'all IIIIII found a clean one! And promptly entered the stall. I sat down and in the stall saw a pair of feminine looking Converse and skinny jeans. My first thought was that some retarded girl had found her way in to the guy's restroom. Then an awful thought entered my mind: Could we be in the wrong side? While this was going on, I afterward found out that 2 of my friends had realized our mistake right away and bolted, while my other friend had had am embarrassing encounter with a lady. It went roughly: a lady walks in, sees him, apologizes, walks out, walks back in, tells him he is the one in the wrong place, he runs out. So. Back to me. I finished my business and bolted out, just in case it was in fact the ladies room. It turned out that it had been because there were my friends, right outside, waiting patiently for my expected hasty exit. I was greeted with a burst laughter and I could not believe that my friends had let me out to dry like that. What are friends for I guess though. Looking back on it we all laughed our guts out, but I can tell you I wasn't laughing while it was happening--it was agony.

So that's my adventure--and probably one of the greatest brainfarts of all time.  As I said, I  wasn't sure if I was going to write about it at first, but as I couldn't think of anything else, I took it as I sign that it was ok. If of you were thrown off by the subject content, I'm sorry. Its not meant to be crude; its meant to be an entertaining account of one of my many moments of intense stupidity and I hope that that's how everyone took it.


Adios, virtual amigos!

-Thomas

10 comments:

  1. Puh-leeease. Only me, maybe 3 other soviet spies and the IRS are reading this. x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. But I think IRS agents have feelings too (don't know about the spies though) so this was an effort to cheer them up...just think about how awfully boring their days are. =P

      Delete
  2. Thomas, I don't know HOW you manage it, but you always get in the most incredible scrapes. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no idea either, I just seem to walk innocently in to them all the time. But hey, never a boring moment, right? XD

      Delete
  3. I know man, pretty cray cray, story right? You should have been there!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the moment we walked through that door was the most egregiously un-serendipitous moment ever. and i died laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...most fortuitously un-fortuitous. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't tell me that was the new word. That would be a letdown of gigantean proportions

    ReplyDelete