Last night I went to a baseball game with a bunch of friends. While I would love to say it was super exciting, it was after all, a baseball game. But, it was with friends, so that made it bearable. Barely. *Insert favorite quote about how great friends are* No, it was actually quite fun.
We left for LA at 3:30 and got back at around 1:30. I can't complain. Ten hours chillin' with my friends, what more could I want? I also was really excited for the game. You ask, Why? It was baseball after all. I reply, some things are better to remain private. This isn't a personal diary, its a public blog for Pete's sake!
Anyway. Sometimes when I get excited I get into a really crazy, weird mood. Not anything bad or anything, but just immature, and, well insane. This would normally be fine, but there are basically two cliques that I hang with, one is prominently composed of boys and the other girls. The boys one is the original one, but I really just like people, so I think its really stupid that our community has to have two "groups." That's why I started to hang out with both groups...my master plan is to combine both groups. It's still a work in progress, but I think its slowly beginning to happen. Last night, most of the people were members of the second group. And although I really like them, its hard to get close to them because I get this sense that they think that I'm just putting on a show...I'm nice when I'm around them, but when I'm around the "other group" I'm a totally different person. And that's why its not cool to have those crazy moods. I get the feeling that they think that that's the way I am all the time when I'm around my bros. The truth is, every guy acts a little differently when he is around guys as opposed to girls. And its the same way with girls. There are some things that are guy-to-guy and there some things that are girl-to-girl. No difference. But when I think that they think that that's what I'm like all the time around other people, it just makes me sad. Hopefully all this is just a feeling and not a reality, because I really like the people in my "new" group, and it would be amazing to get to really know each other.
Ok. Sorry about all that drama...I know that is probably interested none of you, it just felt good to get that off my chest. Talk about things that are better to remain private. Sorry again. I just write what I think and feel; no filter allowed. And don't worry, this isn't going to become "The confessions of a drama queen." I'll make sure that the dramatic posts are few and far-spaced.
On a lighter note: I had two classes today. And, because of my trip, I was woefully behind. As it is strictly against my personal constitution to do schoolwork of any kind on the weekend, I was, to put it kindly, bit underprepared for my classes. I looked like even more of a fool than I usually do--something that my teachers had probably previously thought impossible. ;P
I hope you are enjoying life as much as I am....Do I have an upbeat personality or what?
-Thomas, who didn't proofread, even though this was a more serious post. All he can say is, sorry again.
No comments:
Post a Comment