Monday, September 9, 2013

Packed. And goodbye. (If I dont see you before I go.)

I am officially packed! And, probably due to your prayers, my bags have not exploded yet...keep them coming. ;) Actually, I ended up with plenty of room because I want lots of room for souvenirs for all of my awesome friends. If you have any requests for pictures or anything, let me know, ok?

And now for my extremely emotional goodbye to the U.S. and y'all: Goodbye forever and ever. I will never see you again because I plan to run away and live in a little cottage in Ireland!!!!!!
;P

Ok, this one's for real.
To the U.S.: Goodbye, beautiful motherland. I'm so proud to be representing the bestest, coolest, awesomest county ever!!
To my Friends and Family: I'm going to miss all of you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to see some of you before I leave; if not, goodbye, and please pray that everything goes well.

Well, next post will be coming from London. So excited!!!! I'll be sure to take pictures, and if you want a postcard, tell me below. :)

In HIS name,
-Thomas

6 comments:

  1. Bye, Thomas! Have fun in England! (You lucky duck, you.)
    We'll miss you at Youth Group. Hope you have a safe trip.
    And yes. I want a picture, preferably with something noticeably British in the picture. Just because.
    Praying that everything turns out great, and see you when you get back!
    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks, and I am a lucky duck. I'm already in love with the city and people; if it weren't for the our awesome community, I would never want to come back:) I'll miss being there...next, next time though. :P My mom suggested sending postcards to everyone, so I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow...we'll see. Ok, I'll do my best;) Thanks so much, I can use all I can get;)

      Thomas

      Delete
    2. Glad you're having such a good time! What's the weather like over there? It finally cooled down here--You just missed it.
      Yes! Postcards. Do it.
      *Sigh* Now I'm REALLY stalling. I need to be writing that paper on Baptism...
      Talk to you later,
      Josie.

      Delete
    3. Its really rainy. But that's ok because we haven't had rain forever!!! And yeah, the night before we left I was like, wow it seems like it's a lot cooler, of course that happens right when I leave...whatever, I'll be back soon.
      Ok. Will do. I already got them.
      Gtg to sleep.
      -Thomas

      Delete
  2. Bye, Thomas!
    ''Life is either a daring adventure or nothing''-Helen Keller
    I know you'll make our community proud!
    You're in my prayers. Have fun!
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maura!! Both for the prayers and the quote! I hope so, and I'll definitely have lots of fun!
      Take care.
      Thomas

      Delete