Friday, September 20, 2013

Home!!!!!!

We got home at around 7:30 this evening. I cant tell you how nice it is to see everyone and everything again! I've been up for about 26 and a half hours, so I'm going to keep this short and hopefully sweet.

We got up at 3:45 in the morning to drive to the airport and before I knew it, we were dropping off our rental car. Everything went smoothly until we got into the plane. It was then that I discovered that the plug-in for my head phones didn't work. :( On top of that, I think there was something wrong with the cooling system, because the plane was STIFLING. And it took forever to get to New Jersey. For example: it took just over 10 hours to get to London on the way out; on the way back we flew from Shannon, which is about an hour west of London, and it took us well over 8 hours to get to stinking New Jersey! That's how slow the flight was. And, because I was without books or a TV, I was forced to do physics and read about the A-bomb. Not so good. But, in the end we arrived safe and sound, and that's all that matters, right?

My trip is officially complete now. It was the best experience of my life. And it sadly means that I will probably not have very many interesting things to blog about. :( It's really gonna be the ramblings of a teenaged athlete now. I'll do my best to make it interesting. :P

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment