Ok. FB bores me to death most of the time, so I think I'm going to mostly put it on the shelf.
I've found something to replace my previous easy way of combating boredom, fb, though. Its blogger. On the top of all blogs there is a tab that says "next blog" I assumed that that meant the it would bring you to another blog that the original blogger either follows or writes. But its not. It just brings to as many random blogs as you want. And it can be quite amusing.
It's in way kind of depressing though. About 90% of the blogs haven't been active for at least a year.
That got me thinking about why they stopped...did the person die? If so, how? If not, why did blog go AWOL? Did the person get bored? Did the person get both their arms sucked off by a giant vacuum? Or is blogger a kind of evil weapon that Google has, that makes its users eventually go insane, and once they go insane Google deports them to some warehouse and makes them into clones, that in turn are responsible for keeping the evil empire up and running.
I'm still not sure which evil empire is more evil, Google or the Yankees.
Which reminds me. HAHA, the Yankees missed the playoffs, the Yankees missed the playoffs!
That in turn reminded me of the Red Sox, who did make the playoffs, and who are probably going to win the pennant.
And that reminds me of all the beards that the Red Sox players have.
Which reminds me of hair.
I got a haircut yesterday.
I look less like a fool, and more like a GI.
I think that since I'm not going to do fb very much anymore, I will do a daily picture with all of the rest of my posts
Don't worry, most of them will not be of my face.
Which is overly exposed because of my haircut.
Sorry, people who know me, but you are all going to have to live with it for about a month or so.
That's the great thing about hair, it grows.
I've gone on for more than long enough.
Wishing you a beautifully random day!
-Thomas, who is wondering if anyone made it to the bottom of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment