Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nasal rinsing. *Proceed with caution, contains graphic images.

One of the things I have to do for the staph infection in my sinus is to rinse my sinus (in addition to the billion pills I have to take, multiple times a day) with this special bottle that has a special potent in it. Anyway. It's kind of hard to describe, and they say a picture is worth a thousand words....so here we go.....



A unsuspecting, innocent me about to start the procedure.....
 
 


The procedure...
 
Me, post procedure...
           
Well, there you have it. If you couldn't see, or were completely grossed out, I was squirting the stuff up one nostril and it went all through my sinus and out the other nostril. And those are the gory details. I still think it would have been better if I had filmed it to epic music in slow-mo. Whatever, this will have to do for now. Oh, and if these are the first pictures you have seen of me, I probably didn't make a very good first impression...oh well, I've never been good at those anyway;)
 
Viva la vida!
-Thomas, who has come to the conclusion that he is not human...what else can explain everything?
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment