I found the connector thingy while I was cleaning out the car--it must have slipped out of a bag when we were bringing things in to our room. I'm going to upload a few of the better one ones, but first you will have to sit through my wrap-up of the trip.
Today was the last day of our trip. It's sad in a way, but at the same time I'm super excited to come home today was awesome. I got my perfect sweater and then we went to the mountain where St. Patrick banished the snakes from Ireland. After that we went to a castle-abbey-thing. The two places, and everything in between were amazing. I have to get up at 3:45 in the morning, so my dad wants me to go to bad NOW, as he put it...I can't give you descriptions...Sorry, but orders is orders. :( I'll let you try to figure everything out. :P
In the meantime, goodbye Europe! You have been the host of one of the best experiences of my life!!!!!!!!!!
GB.
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment