Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First real post...drumroll anyone?

Ok, here it is. My first real post. I'm not really sure what to talk about, but here we go....

So today has been extremely hot and humid. Again. Its just awful. This is not normal for SoCal.  It's usually hot, but the humidity is what's KILLING me. If my family didn't have a pool, I don't think I would survive. This is not why my parents pay insane taxes, and not why they paid ten times the amount it was worth for our house. They pay in order to get away from the humidity. I am not happy.  Anyway, this weather started about two weeks ago...yeahright when I started school. During the summer it would have been fine; I would simply have lived at the beach.  But now that school has started, I am trapped the pit of sweat that is my house, slaving away at calculus and physics. Grrrrr.


Well, guess that's it for now. Got to go workout at my trainers bike shop. Talk about sweat pits....
-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment