Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ok, this is a test post for feedback.

So today my friend suggested a new theme for my posts because I told her that I wasn't sure if it was a good thing for me to have a blog because I don't think before I post things.

Ok. Here is the suggested post:
Gooooooooooood evening my virtual friends! I just biked 500 miles and I feel and smell like a road kill now. So, I'll go shower and sign off, because my sweat is clogging the keyboard.
-Thomas, who will now take a shower.
*End of post*

Well, that's it. Let me know if I should switch to that style, stay the same, or incorporate both.


And yes, I know my friends and I are extremely weird.

-Thomas, who is off to read some physics. :(

*Real end of post*

6 comments:

  1. That was a great post. Your friend must be really, really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yep. She's probably one of the bestest persons I know, and definitely one of the funniest. XD
    How was the 9 hours of rehearsals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Good answer. X)

      I murdered all 9 hours with a big wooden prop: Better than I was expecting. :D

      Delete
  3. haha...sounds like a ton of fun...

    ReplyDelete