Thursday, January 9, 2014

Home. And crazy shoes.

Just really quick. After ten days braving the Artic Circle, (otherwise known as New England) my dad and sister have returned home to paradise. It is really cliché, but you honestly don't know what you have until its gone. I missed them, and its super nice to have them back. Also, I think I've given up on my idea of ditching everything and moving to Nebraska. At least for now. I was seriously thinking about doing it, but I've decided that I like everyone here too much. I just hope I made the right one. It was a super neat idea, though, so maybe I'll tell about it later.

Ok, now for the crazy shoes. Yesterday I got an email from the team director saying that we HAD to send some orders for new Nike's. The two models that I needed to get were low on color options, so I ended up with this:

Nike-Free-Hyperfeel-Mens-Running-Shoe-596249_707_A

 
 


....Crazy is good, right? These shoes can be my wild side. And hey, when I'm running at night people will definitely be able to see me. I'm really excited about these shoes. They're supposed to be really lightweight and comfortable. Thanks NIKE!!!!

Oops, got to go to dinner.

Talk to you tomorrow,

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment