Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's resolutions.

Ahem. So yes, earlier today I told y'all not to make any resolutions because you will almost undoubtedly fail. And that was good advice because when you would have hypothetically--because aren't making any--FAILED, it would make you depressed and you would have fallen into psychopathic habits and probably become addicted to something somewhere along the way.  You will probably be surprised, then, when I tell you that I have a whole list of NY's resolutions. But you shouldn't be. Because I am not you, and I don't fail, I conquer! Plus, (hypothetically, of course) when I do fail, I don't care enough to get depressed because I'm always depressed...everything is so dreadfully BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

So. Here is my list.

1. To eat more chikin'.

2. To eat no candy.

3. To eat nothing sweetly unhealthy.

4. To eat everything un-sweetly unhealthy.

5. To be more nice to some people.

6. To be more mean to some people.

7. To not gain any weight.

8. To get healthy.

9. To  get going.

10. To be always improving.

11. To stop talking so much.

12. To think before I open my mouth.

13. To talk a ton.

14. To ship off all the annoying people to China or somewhere else very vey far away.


Two of those were actually real, and if you can guess them, you get...well, nothing, but let's pretend.

Oh, and this blog has now spanned across the days of two years. Doesn't that sound impressive? I wonder when my last post will be....

Also, if you want to think of a big number, think about the number of books it possible to write before there aren't anymore combinations left....really try to think about it....it has to be finite because all of its components are finite, but its quite mindboggling.


Ok. Now that I've left you with sufficiently boggled-up minds, I think I'll take my leave. You're welcome. :D

-Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment