Monday, January 6, 2014

So apperently the people at Apple are Whovians.

          
So my friend was messing with Siri last night and he asked her how tall she was. This is what he got:
 
 
"Siriously?"

...Anyway. I thought that was funny and I know many of my friends are Who-y people, so I thought I'd share it with you. It appears that if you are a Whovian and don't have an iphone yet, you HAVE to buy one now. Yet another brilliant move by Apple.

I also keep randomly finding out that my friends are Whovers. Like, people who I wouldn't normally expect to be. (and yes, that was the second awful pun I've made in this short-lived post...don't worry, I'm gonna stop) I've to the conclusion, then, that that show is an evil conspiracy. It takes otherwise somewhat-normal-people, and turns them into these crazed fanatics. It is a disease. And it must be stopped. At once.  =P I dunno, maybe I'm just jealous that I never got into it because it definitely  would be a great time killer.

On a totally different topic, I think y'all know that I've once again cut out all sweets in my diet. Its been pretty torturous. Now is literally THE WORST time to do it. There is a huge bucket of delicious homemade caramel corn in the kitchen, Garradelli squares in the living-room, random leftover Christmas candy ALL OVER THE PLACE, and my mom bought a bunch of old-fashioned peppermint sticks. The ones that are like a foot wide and an inch think. I love peppermint. And my little sibs leave theirs lying around all the time, so when I'm cleaning up I find them all over the place. It's literally like the "Water, water everywhere..." plight of a thirsting, shipwrecked sailor...."Candy, Candy everywhere, but not a bite to eat." Oh, I lead such a rough life.

Oh, and for those of you that started school this week, I pity you. No, I really do. Seriously though, school ain't all that bad. Some subjects are actually quite fun and interesting. Plus, you get to see people more, so whatever. That being said, I cant wait till summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Thomas, who is off to the Doctor's. No, not THAT Doctor.....the boring, awful kind.





No comments:

Post a Comment