And say what about that say what because I have no idea why that was the title. Its just what my fingers did. Whatever. Today started with mass, of course, and then my mom and I had to rush off to guess where? A Doctor's office. More specifically, an ID specialist. He was really good. We have it pretty much narrowed down to 3 options: (in order of likelihood) a chronic sinus infection, Lupus or a Lupus-like disease, or some kind of cancer in my chest. Needless to say, I hope its the first one. Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which means that your body pretty much goes into self-destruction mode, and cancer is, well, sort of cancer-ish. The good news is that Lupus is really rare and so its most probably a chronic sinus infection and the cure for that is easy. Go on antibiotics FOREVER! (well, actually a month, but forever had a much more dramatic feel to it) So yeah, hopefully and probably its the first possibility.
After we finished with the ID guy, we scrambled over to the radiologists to get some x-rays done of my chest and schedule a CAT-scan. When we had finished there, my mom took me to a running store to try out some kicks and then we made our way home.
We were home for about an hour and then it was off to the lab to get some more blood drawn. We got there and the place had just closed, so we have to be there by 7 in the morning tomorrow to get it done because I have an appointment with the radiologists at 9:30 and its quite a ways away. So that's not great, but its really exiting. We're getting a move on; we are deducting away and we will find the villain. We getting closer; I can smell triumph in the air. Lets just hope its not a Moriarty-esque disease because I'm no Sherlock, so it would probably bring me down with it.
And I have some homework to get done, so I think I'll take my leave now.
BE HAPPY.
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment