Saturday, January 18, 2014

Left with a feeling of betrayal.

Today my family is hosting the pizza/seminar thing that was supposed to happen last week. Cool. What's not cool, though, is that my parents ditched and are off in LA at some posh art museum. So here I am, trying to hold the fort together and trying to get the house ready, simultaneously, at the same time. The funny thing is that I went to that museum awhile ago with my friends, and they got kicked out....for sitting on benches or something. I wasn't with them at the time, so I missed it. Seriously though. That museum is a joke. You can't even touch the railings of the stairs, let alone sit on the benches. To tell you the truth, my parents signed up for the tour before the seminar was set for today, and they apologized very nicely, so they didn't exactly ditch, but it still stinks. :(

And while I'm complaining, I might as well complain about my wart. I thankfully haven't been a warty person, but I have a tiny one on my left index toe and it bothers me.

Well, duty calls....I must perform my tasks.

I will be talking to y'all later if I survive till the evening. Please pray that we don't burn down the house.

Goodbye.

-Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Wait...so you're bummed you didn't go to the museum because you would have gotten kicked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo, I wouldn't go to that museum if they paid me to. XD....I was bummed that my parents left me with all the kids on a day that there was a lot of work to do....its hard to take care of everyone and clean everything up at the same time. But mostly I was just complaining because its fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete