Total despair and utter disappointment. That is what the essence of my existence is right now. Well, that and curling up on the couch thinking of all the situations that could have been handled better. YOU GUYS LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA I AM EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW. They are situations that I could have righted; that I could have fixed, if only I had worn my jersey the whole game. (yes, I'm superstitious) My team lost. Now I cant go anywhere online without being reminded of my boys' defeat. Besides here. And I'm so tired that I'm feeling sick, so I think I'll sign off. The only reason I'm doing this is because I was all settled in bed when I remembered that I still had to do meds and I cant lay down for a little while after taking them, or else they'll eat away the lining of my digestive system.
...And on that pleasant note, good night. (or good morning, I guess)
-Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment