Friday, January 3, 2014

*Insert something, anything*

So folks, today......is a day. The question is, is it a good day, a bad day, or a so-so day. I have no idea. I honestly don't even know how a day can be good or bad. They just are. And there's nothing we can do about it. I mean, do any normal people ever get up in the morning and say, I am going to make today a bad day!....I think not. They just happen. Its weird. And I don't get it.

Anyway. I seriously have no idea why the heck I'm here right now because I have literally nothing to talk about. Hmmmm I wonder if there is any noticeable difference between italicized periods and normal ones. Lets find out........nope, I guess not. What about commas? ,,,,,,,,, Ohhhh, well that's interesting. There is.  You live and you learn. The problem with me is that pretty much everything I learn is, well, kind of useless. Like seriously though: "Hey guys, guess what? There's a noticeable difference between italicized commas and regular ones." To which the reply is, "Wow Thomas that's so cool....not. Dude, no one CARES." No one cares, that is, but me. Its a sad plight. :'''(])

 Okay, I'm done here for now. Maybe I'll be back later. We'll see.

-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment