I firstly have a confession to make. The REAL reason I didn't describe the W4L trip was because I didn't feel like doing an in-depth post. Or in other words, I was lazy. Surprise, surprise! My wonderful friend did everyone a favor by giving her account of it, though, and she did a fantastic job, too. Its a pretty accurate depiction, especially the summation of it all at the end. Ok, I'm going to stop blabbering and give you the link. You can find it if you click this totally awesome orange font.
And because a picture a worth a thousand words, I'll share one with you:


...A few of the gang.
Well, I should get going. Peace out.
-Thomas
Oh no! Now the whole wide world knows how unphotogenic I am! And I like the awesome orange font. Good luck on your tests!!
ReplyDelete....Weellllll I think you probably look the most normal out of all of us....just saying....although that's not saying much. ;) Thanks! One down, one to go! I can do this!
ReplyDeleteHaha THANKS. Glad to know that my normal face is so unphotogenic. You don't look to unnatural yourself. XD
ReplyDeleteWell, you needed to know the truth sometime. *evil hehehehe.*
DeleteYou know, you're right.....I do spend most of m earthly existence gaping cluelessly at things. XD